Schools, corporations, and professional organizations need their students or employees to have easy-to-use access to a central location where files, documents, and other e-learning tools can be found. Career advancement comes in many forms, and ZipEdTech has designed simple tools to help students and professionals track their progress and stay on-pace to achieve their goals.
ZipEdTech’s IT infrastructure, which is easy to implement, and even easier to use, includes the following tools:
- Handling inquiries from prospective students
- Handling the admissions process
- Enrolling new students and storing teaching option choices
- Automatically creating class and teacher schedules
- Handling records of grades and academic progression
- Maintaining records of absences and attendance
- Recording communications with students
- Maintaining discipline records
- Providing statistical reports
- Special education/Individual Education Plan (IEP) services
- Accounting and budgeting service
- Centralizing and automating administration
- Self-service and self-guided services
- Assembling and delivering learning content rapidly
- Consolidating training initiatives on a scalable web-based platform
- Supporting portability and standards
- Personalizing content and enabling knowledge continuity
- Student registration and administration
- Training event management (i.e., scheduling, tracking, and Web-based training delivery)
- Curriculum and certification management
- Skills and competencies management
- Training record management
- Education software development
Students and professionals will have the ability to chart their progress with the following IT and learning features:
- Assignments – View current and upcoming assignments, as well as past assignments, including due dates and grades received.
- Triggers – Create a customized ‘alert event’ that will prompt an email or text message notification for attendance or grade activities.
- Grades – View a summary of averages from each report card period for all classes. Additionally, this screen serves as the point of entry for teacher-student dialogue.
- Attendance – View a list of all non-present attendance events, such as absence and tardiness, recorded during the school year.
- Calendar – View non-present attendance events by date, as well as a high-level description of any campus or district events entered by the school administrator.
- Report card – This area will only be made available after report card pickup has been completed at the school.
- View current status and eligibility.
- View and upload – Ability to upload and view multiple student documents.
- Transfer requests – Submit or view existing transfer requests.
- Appeal request – Submit and view status of appeals.
- Secured email administration via internal email system.
- Review internal email history.
Building an IT infrastructure unique to the needs of your institution to:
- Store and capture grades
- Capture lead information
- Record changes of status
ZipEdTech can help build a website that allows your organization’s clientele to purchase services and products, while cross-promoting your business partners.
Secure, custom-built portals for corporations and education facilities and specially-designed, fully functional mobile platforms.